Deming Logging Show RV Camping Rules and Regulations
1. RV camping is for use by persons spending the weekend to attend the Deming Logging Show. All reservations are for two nights and all campsites
must be used for camping not as additional space. Only one automobile per campsite. No Exceptions. Additional vehicles must use “day parking“.
2. All campsites must be reserved by someone over 21 years of age. That person will be held responsible for any and all activities taking place in
that particular campsite. Camping fees must be paid in full at time of reservation and refunds will only be issued if Deming Logging Show is
3. Payment is required for all RV spots (except for current or past Bulls of the Woods), including hookups along the fence line. Fee for camping
entitles you to (1) 14 ft wide space, with a length of 20 to 40 ft depending on location.
4. Everyone in the camping area will be required to purchase, and wear, a wristband. Wristbands will allow entrance to the show. This will be
strictly enforced by security, the RV crew and gate personnel. Again, if you are in the camping area Friday through Sunday, you are required to
purchase, and wear, a wristband. Deming Logging Show is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged wristbands.
5. There will be NO vehicle access in or out of the RV camping area after 10:00 pm Friday and Saturday. RV camping area will observe a quiet time
from Midnight to 6:00 am. This will be strictly enforced by Deming Logging Show Security and the Whatcom County Sheriff’s Department.
6. Please observe the 5 mph speed limit. In conjunction with children, the Deming Logging Show members depend on it. You must always park in a
space that does not block the 30 foot fire access lanes, and is not intended as a space to be rented by another RV camper.
7. Visitors other than campers are welcome but MUST park in “Day Parking”. All visitors are required to purchase and wear a wristband.
8. As it is Whatcom County law, all pets need to be properly restrained or on leashes. Pets that are impounded will be done at the owner’s
9. Open fires are prohibited, but well contained fires in a barbecue, barrel or truck wheel are allowed if placed safely away from vehicles and
other RV campers. Wheels are available on a first come first serve basis and will rent for $5.00 for the weekend. Firewood is also available for
purchase. Wheels and firewood can be requested at the RV parking entrance.
10. The Deming Logging Show expects that noise will be kept to a minimum, and all RV campers will respect one another. It is also expected that all
garbage will be placed in the cans or dumpsters provided.
11. It is recommended that you secure all valuables when not at your campsite, particularly coolers and other portable items.
12. Riding ANY off road vehicles around inside the camping area will not be allowed. Again, this will be strictly enforced by the Deming Logging
Show and the Whatcom County Sheriff’s Department.
13. Alcohol may only be consumed at your campsite and only by persons 21 and older.
14. In case of an emergency please contact an RV attendant at the RV camping check–in gate or Deming Logging Show security at the main entrance.
15. As needed, you may connect to a water hydrant to refill your water tank(s), when full you must disconnect. Other than along the chain link fence, no permanent or continuous connections are allowed.
16. Consideration for issues not addressed within these rules and regulations will be at the discretion of the Deming Logging Show president and/or
the RV parking director.